You’ll wish you bought it sooner…
Product: Waist Trainer
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Scroll down to see all the pros and cons of this waist trainer.
A Waist Trainer Might Just Be Your New Best Friend…
If you’ve never had a waist trainer before, then this particular one is gonna have you questioning why you hadn’t bought one sooner… It certainly had me scratching my head.
Waist trainers have been made popular by celebrities everywhere. Me – being a fan of celebrity gossip, and constantly wondering how these superstars get their amazing figures – I thought waist trainers must be the secret.
And, I was right. Well… partly.
A waist trainer along with a healthy-ish diet and a semi-regular exercise routine will give you the body of your dreams! Let me tell you, trying out a waist trainer for the very first time I was more than impressed! And while celebrities are right to endorse them – they certainly give you the results! The truth is – superstars often rely on quicker methods that are sure to deplete your wallet… that being plastic surgery and insane workout regimes with world-famous personal trainers… Nothing wrong with either of those of course, but if you’re looking for something cheaper that will give you results that are just as good, if not better – then you’ve come to the right place!
And to tell you a secret… It’s all really a lot easier than you think. Weight loss doesn’t have to be hard.
My Waist Training Journey
To tell you the truth, I wasn’t trying to lose a huge amount of weight to begin with. Just trying to slim down a bit, get a bit more toned up, and have the confidence to spend my whole summer in nothing but a bikini, lounging on the beach and taking selfies.
Here’s the truth – you don’t have to diet and exercise while using a waist trainer; it will help you tone up and slim down anyway. But it really did help. If you want those gobsmacking results then I would encourage you to take on a healthier diet and introduce some light exercise into your daily regime. Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t go vegan overnight and I certainly didn’t give up all my favorite snacks and treats. But I started to become more conscious of what I ate, and I would recommend you to do the same.
I started doing more exercise too. It doesn’t have to be anything drastic, but simply going for a power walk around your neighborhood at some point during the day is easy enough and more importantly, it gets you sweating. Remember – sweat is your friend when it comes to wearing a waist trainer – it will help you burn the fat around your stomach.
The SIHOHAN Waist Trainer
As you can probably tell by now – I’m a big fan of waist trainers. Why? They give you the results, and they do it quickly. What more can you ask for?
The tricky bit is always finding a good, high-quality waist trainer. Let me tell you, I’ve been around the block a few times, and there are so many waist trainers out there that seem amazing, innovative, one of a kind and then you order them, they turn up and what you get turns out to be flimsier than a plastic bag in an airfield. Or the quality’s really bad… or it digs into your sides… or… well you get the point…
So when it comes to finding a really good one… Well, it makes me really excited to share it with you!
- High-quality material. This waist trainer is no flimsy thing – it’s the real deal. Strong, sturdy material with double the compression! How great is that? There aren’t many waist trainers out there that are double-fortified, and so but this one is. Not only does that mean greater results but quicker too!
- Excellent back support. If you’re anything like me then you would’ve spent lockdown hunched over your laptop binging on Netflix and ruining your spine at the same time. Luckily for us all, this waist trainer offers great back support! It will help to straighten out your spine and prevent hunching! Great for anyone who wants to improve their posture!
- Comfortable! Nothing is digging into your sides or your back as you try to get on with your day. A lot of waist trainers suffer from this one flaw but not this one. It’s comfy enough to wear around the house and forget that you’ve got it on.
- Adjustable velcro pads. Not all waist trainers have these, waist trainers that you use hooks to fasten together don’t often allow for any flexibility or adjustment. My first waist trainer had those and let me tell you, they can be a real pain unless you get the sizing very correctly. This waist trainer has adjustable velcro pads, which means you can always adjust the waist trainer to fit you nice and snug without being too tight. This also means you can adjust it when you start seeing results! I think the adjustable velcro pads are one of my favorite things about this waist trainer, and I’m sure you will agree with me once you try it out for yourself!
- Hand-wash only. If you’re using this waist trainer to work out in, and not just hang out in, you’ll need to wash it a lot more often. This wouldn’t be so bad if the waist trainer wasn’t hand-wash only. Unfortunately, you can’t just chuck it in the washing machine with the rest of your laundry. And while this is a minor inconvenience, what I chose to do was to just soak it in the bathtub with soap and warm water, leave it for a while and then come back, and rinse it out before hanging it up to dry. It’s a bit of an inconvenience, but it is still was relatively easy to sort and you get used to it after the first couple of times. It won’t take any longer than putting a washing machine load on, I promise you that. If the sun’s out then even better for you! Hang it up outside, and it’ll be dry in no time!
- The only other con about this waist trainer is the fact that you can clearly see it underneath clothing. Many different waist trainers can work as shapewear, but not this one. That’s mainly because the velcro pads can look quite bulky underneath your shirt, especially if it’s a tight one. I’ll usually wear my waist trainer over the top of my shirt when going to the gym, but if you don’t want yours on show then you can always wear it underneath a hoodie or something looser and no one will know a thing.
The SIHOHAN waist trainer is the best that I’ve had to date! Despite a couple of minor inconveniences, I truly believe that anyone will be able to use this waist trainer and make the most of it. Whether your goal is to lose weight, get your body ready in anticipation of summer, or simply improving your posture – this is the waist trainer to do it!
I will give this waist trainer a 4.5 out of 5 because of its overall amazing quality, design, and the fantastic results that I’ve gained from it. The only thing letting it down for me was the fact that it’s hand-wash only, but that was easy enough to overcome after the first two times of soaking it in the bathtub.
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone so if you haven’t already, go check out this amazing waist trainer!
Leave any comments down below, I’d love to know about your experiences with this waist trainer or to answer any questions that you may be unsure of.